Saturday, May 7, 2011

Rugs..Rugs..and More Rugs!

Happy Saturday friends!

I hope you have been having a super amazing week. We have been pretty busy at the Landreth house....lots of end of school activities....mixed in with lots of trips to Eskimo Sno...we absolutely are addicted to those yummy sno cones! And.....a ton of new clients looking for homes. I love this time of year because I get to check out all the new homes that are on the market...and there are some cuties out there!

So....right now at my house we are trying to decide on an area rug for the family room. Why is it so freaking difficult to choose an area rug? Should I go neutral..or gold bold with a funky fun rug? This is totally stressing me out at the moment. I have been checking out rugs on line and still have not found the perfect one. Have you ever checked out this website  www.westelm.com. They have super adorable things for the home. I have been eyeing a few rugs on there.

So..check out these photos of some area rugs I found on some other sites......enjoy! Oh....I will let you know what we decide on too!




NJ Residential contemporary living room

Beach House Bridgehampton modern bedroom

Modern Vintage Nursery modern kids

Hilltop Delight contemporary family room

Home Office and Bedroom modern bedroom

Bal Harbour penthouse modern entry

Ramos Design Build Corporation - Tampa traditional living room

Outdoor reading balcony eclectic porch

Abbe Fenimore - Studio Ten 25  living room

Kathleen Burke Design traditional bedroom

Jens kitchen nook modern dining room

Soho Loft eclectic bedroom

Miami Townhouse modern kids

Ranch House Bathroom Renovation contemporary bathroom

Habersham project traditional family room

Western Springs Living Room eclectic living room

The Chuda Green House - Hollywood, CA Residence contemporary closet
Ok...I just had to add this photo of this area rug..because it just made me laugh..it's just so tiny!

No comments:

Post a Comment