Thursday, April 28, 2011

Porches and Patios...so yummy!

Hi Friends! You have probably been wondering where I have been? So sorry I have not posted anything this week. I have been working quite a bit....and have just been being a mommy and wife to the boys and to my Super Tall Mr. Fix-It Accountant Husband. I have not had a lot of time to sit down at my computer. But..today....I have 45 minutes until I meet my next client. We will be looking at homes on the West side of Norman under $150K......let me know if you know of anything that is not on the market yet.


So...I think my boys have 21 more days of school left. Which means that it is almost time for barefeet...lemonade stands....playing in the sandbox...running through the sprinkler and spending a ton of time on our back porch. We recently had a pergola built over our back porch....and I am super excited about spending my free time hanging out watching the boys play.


So..in celebration that there are only 21 days left of school...I am giving you some fun photos of porches and patios to view. They are just fabulous. Enjoy......




Debra Campbell Design traditional porch

Jamie Snavley traditional porch

Puako 1 tropical porch

Sleeping Porch traditional porch
Front Porch Makeover Summer 2010 traditional porch

a front porch in N. Carolina traditional porch

User-Friendly Cabin - Cabin Life Magazine traditional porch

Between Naps on the Porch traditional porch

Marielle  porch

Comfortable Outdoor Living  porch

Music Barn traditional porch

Sleeping Porch traditional porch

screened in porch traditional porch

Dining Alfresco traditional porch

JMA eclectic porch

No comments:

Post a Comment