Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Spaces for Your Kiddos!

Heeellllllo friends! Wow..it has been so long since I have blogged. Life has been hectic this summer. A good hectic..though! We spent 3 weeks in the Colorado mountains....totaled my car (not so good)...and fun summer activities for the boys! Can you believe school starts in one month? Wow....summer seems to get shorter and shorter. What have you been doing this summer? I would love to hear from you!

So.....speaking of summer fun.....we have had to stay inside most of the summer because of the crazy heat. Look at these great kids spaces to spend some summer days lounging in!
I love the turquoise and brown and mustard yellow...super yummy!
Woodsy Modern Nursery modern kids
What a fun place for kiddos to hang....I think the swing and arm thingys are from IKEA.

Playroom contemporary kids
contemporary kids design by boston interior designer Kate Jackson Design


Love..Love....Love the bright green....enzos nursery eclectic kids


So simple.....and calming...
Nilas bedroom eclectic kids
I absolutely am in love with bright orange right now.How can you use this color in your child's space?Feathered Nest, LLC contemporary kids


HHmmm....why don't my boys closets look like this?ORG Reach-In Closet  kids

I can see decorating my oldest son's room like this when he gets a tad bit older...Willy aviation inspired kids bedroom by Imagine Living modern kids


Chalkboard paint.....always makes a space fun.....Playroom - Los Feliz Residence contemporary kids

No comments:

Post a Comment