Saturday, March 19, 2011

New Noble Listing 3 1/2 Acres $175K

So....I just listed this great house in Noble on 3. 54 acres. It is located at 441 S 48th Street. If you take highway 9 East to 48th, take 48th South and go down a few miles it will be on the East side of the street...you will see my Dillard Group Real Estate Sign.

  • 3.54 acres
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 3 Baths
  • Built in 1982
  • 2 Living Spaces
  • 1923 Square Feet
  • Cute built in eating area in the dining room area...plus enough room to put a formal dining room table
  • Fenced in concrete swimming pool
  • Vaulted Ceilings in Living room and Dining Area
  • 2 Living Spaces
  • 2 Car garage
  • $175,000





I hope you are enjoying your Spring Break. I know my little family has been enjoying every single moment of sleeping in...going to bed late...ice cream..shopping....movies..History Museum....face painting...a play date with triplets that included a play date for me..visiting with a childhood friend whom I have not seen in 20 years...so much fun. Good Night my sweet friends...I pray that Sunday will be a relaxing day for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment