Monday, April 11, 2011

Creative Dining Rooms! Oh My!

I hope your Monday is going well! Today is a special day in our family! My Super Tall Mr. Fix-It Husband is turning 39 today! Woo..hoo! "T" helped me make his favorite meal for tonight...lasagna and french bread...and a vanilla cake with chocolate frosting! I have to say that I am feeling a little organized today. I'm not used to having dinner prepared before I get home from work! All I have to do is pop it in the oven. Gosh..wouldn't it be nice to a have a live-in Alice...you know...from the Brady Brunch? Hmm...do you know anyone that would like to cook and clean for me just for the fun of it? ;)

On another note...here are a few houses with creative dining rooms! Oh sooo cute!








Color and texture thru natural materials eclectic dining room
Dreamy Whites eclectic dining room
North Shore Kitchen traditional dining room

Loft Dining Room contemporary dining room

Simply Beautiful Living eclectic dining room

My holiday dining area contemporary dining room

Hawaii Residence tropical dining room
dining room  dining room

Breakfast Room traditional dining room

The Old Painted Cottage traditional dining room

:: nicolehollis :: traditional dining room

No comments:

Post a Comment