Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ideas For Your Home Entry

I hope you are having a nice relaxing Sunday today. I am at my office today for a few hours and thought I would give you a few things to browse through while you are sipping that hot coffee or chai tea (my favorite).

What does the entry of your HouseLove look like? Well...here are a few ideas for you!



Entry contemporary entry
I sooo love that dark gray on the walls...and uhhh..hello..is that not the cutest rug? That mirror looks fabulous against the dark walls.

Pottery Barn eclectic entry
Pottery Barn always makes things look so cute and pulled together!
Photo by Pottery Barn

Laurie Jones from House to your Home eclectic entry
Simple and Classic

summer eclectic entry
This entry design could be created in any type of home. It is inexpensive and pulled together nicely. I love the large S.
eclectic entry design: Designer Unknown

Anyone know source of this photo? Lovely entry. eclectic entry
I like how the door matches the frames! Do you think this might be a back door rather than a front door?
eclectic entry design: Designer Unknown

Washington Park Residence 08 traditional entry
Ok...this is the most PERFECT design for a family. Each child could have their own chalkboard and cubby!

Life in the Fun Lane Blog eclectic entry
I would never think of putting the wood on the walls..but it looks just darling!

Entry traditional entry
Simple and Elegant!

Mudroom traditional entry

Noe Valley Entry contemporary entry

Foyer eclectic entry
This designer took photos from a book and created them into a wall of photos!



Mudroom contemporary entry
I like how this entry has a small room to the side where children can leave their shoes and backpacks so that they are not strung throughout the house! I will have to remember that for my next home.


Home Farm 1 traditional entry

Entryway. modern entry
What a great way to make a statement for your family! I love how it is the first thing that someone sees when they walk into this home...it just puts you at ease with the fun little quote!


No comments:

Post a Comment