Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ideas for Hanging your Photos!

I love photos...professional and just the snapshots that I take at home. In fact...my family likes to call me the paparazzi. There are so many memories of my children that I just don't want to forget. The challenge is printing all the photos that I have taken and hanging the professional photos on the wall. I have a ton in my junk closet that I need to hang up and a ton of photos that I have taken that I want to have enlarged and printed.

I was browsing the internet and found these great ideas for all of my photos. What about you? Are sorting through your photos and displaying them on your wall a project on your to do list? I hope these pics give you some fun inspiration for your HouseLove.



DUMICAN MOSEY Architects - Fillmore Street contemporary staircase
family photo wall eclectic staircase
Mid-Century Mod Playroom contemporary family room

show house dining room eclectic dining room
|| C O B U R N - A R C H I T E C T U R E || contemporary dining room
Makeover For Mom traditional living room
Photo Wall modern home office

No comments:

Post a Comment