Saturday, April 9, 2011

Oh Kitchen Love!

Hi friends! I hope you are having a relaxing Saturday. The boys and I have been having a fun day. We slept in and took a walk to the park while my Super Tall Mr. Fix It/Accountant husband had to do a little work at the office. I am so happy that tax season is coming to an end. As my husband's business slows down....my business picks up. In fact...we had to do the switcharoo a few moments ago...as he finished working....he stopped by my office to pick up the boys so that I could have a few hours to work. I am so blessed to have a husband that loves to be with his kiddos.

So..I have been thinking about some ideas for my kitchen. I don't want to do too much because I don't think we will be in our house too much longer..so I don't want to invest too much money. Check out these super amazing kitchens....I just sigh as I admire them....it just makes me happy looking at them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! Which one is your favorite?


Wm. F. Holland/Architect/projects traditional kitchen
I love the bluish walls and black countertops...oh and the glass doors!



Tin Ceiling traditional kitchen
Ok...so I could not keep the slip covers clean for even a day...don't you love how the yellow pops?




Feldman Architecture contemporary kitchen
I love how this home owner is using color with things she can easily change out...flowers..fruit and glasses!


5-star Green Bungalow traditional kitchen
The built in benches would be so much easier to keep clean!


Avante Interiors traditional kitchen
There is so much I like about this kitchen...the farm style sink, how the ceiling goes up with the beams and the canned lighting!

 
The Neoteric Classic modern kitchen
This is not a common style kitchen that you will see in Oklahoma..but I think it should be. I love how open and friendly it is.


Mercedes Corbell contemporary kitchen
Now..this kitchen could easily be created in an old home...just knocking down a wall and using fun colors on the walls.



kitchen island traditional kitchen
Wooden beams and stars..I think my heart just fluttered with it's cuteness!


William Hefner Architecture Interiors & Landscape traditional kitchen
Gray Back Splash...now I could do that in my kitchen!

kitchen eclectic kitchen
Chalkboard Fridge....so easy and inexpensive!


beverly drive - kitchen eclectic kitchen
Shabby Chic style stool and accessories...so loving right now!





















No comments:

Post a Comment